Justin Bieber to settle sexual assault case privately

Justin Bieber will resolve his sexual assault lawsuit in private after both he and his accuser - who he is suing for defamation over her allegations - agreed to mediation.
Justin Bieber will resolve his sexual assault lawsuit in private after both he and his accuser - who he is suing for defamation over her allegations - agreed to mediation.

Justin Bieber will privately settle sexual assault case.

The 27-year-old singer was accused of sexually assaulting him at a Four Seasons Hotel in Texas in March 2014 by a woman known simply as Danielle, and subsequently sued him for defamation.

At a case hearing with Judge Terry Green last month, Justin and Danielle agreed to settle the case in private mediation, according to documents obtained by RadarOnline.com.

Justin filed a $10 million lawsuit for damages after he allegedly sexually assaulted Danielle and a second accuser named Kadi.

When the 'Delicious' hit producer first denied the allegations, he also provided evidence that he was elsewhere during the initial claim against him, and in his legal case he said he had "indisputable documentary evidence" to prove that both sexual assault allegations were nothing more. "ugly, made-up lies".

Danielle originally claimed she was sexually assaulted after a music event in a Four Seasons Hotel room in Austin, Texas on March 9, 2014, but she could prove she didn't do so while Justin was in town on the date of the alleged incident. Don't stay at the Four Seasons Hotel, you don't even have a room there, and he was with his then-girlfriend, Selena Gomez.

Justin, who is married to Hailey Bieber, instead believes Danielle fabricated her allegations based on public reports that she ate at the Four Seasons Restaurant on March 10, 2014.

In Kadi's original accusation, she claimed that Justin assaulted her at around 2:30 am at the Langham Hotel in New York on May 5, 2015, but the 'Love Yourself' singer also insists that this is truly impossible.

Justin claimed to be in New York for the Met Gala in May 2015, but attended a private after-party where he stayed until 4am and said he had photographic evidence and few witnesses to back him up.

Share your thoughts, and Join the conversation on Twitter or Facebook:

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.